Let's Throw a Party (month-of coordination)
- Free consultation prior to contracting with me, let’s get to know each other first!
- Create a wedding day timeline or review current wedding day timeline (2 months prior to wedding, when possible)
- Provide checklists and helpful tips (stress-free planning!)
- Review agreements with vendors and organize contact information (1-1.5 months prior to wedding)
- Reach out to vendors the week of wedding and deliver vendor payments/tips on wedding day
- Attend rehearsal and coordinate with officiant as necessary
- 12 hours wedding day coordination (hours to be determined after consultation)
- Set up ceremony/reception décor as needed
- Coordinate timelines and tasks for everyone involved in ceremony and reception
- Provide emergency essentials kit
- Three in-person meetings (approximately at 2 month, 1 month, 2 weeks before wedding)
- Weekly/biweekly check-in emails
- Unlimited access to me via phone or email
Pricing upon request
Let's Get Crafty
Need help turning your Pinterest-inspired projects into a reality? Have all your wedding project materials sitting in your basement just waiting to be assembled? Is the thought of addressing hundreds of invitations more than you can handle? Let me help you wrap up those details with a big sparkly bow! I love craft projects and have an eye for design. If you provide the materials, I can help bring everything together.
Services including but not limited to:
- Assemble craft projects using pre-purchased materials
- Address envelopes for save the dates, invitations, etc.
- Create mock-ups of centerpiece arrangements
- Provide an extra helping hand before the big day!
Pricing subject to desired services
Sound like a plan?
If gettin' crafty or throwin' the best dang party sounds like what you need, I'd love to meet with you! Please send me a message and we can discuss the best way to move forward planning your big day. Can't wait to hear from you!
First and foremost, I promise to share my passion for weddings and event planning. And by passion, I mean I get wedding magazines delivered and I'm not even engaged... I honestly love the fundamental truths of wedding planning: making people happy and being a part of making their vision come together. Let's be real, weddings are celebratory and happy occasions, so it's a fun thing to be a part of!
I promise to put a lot of thought and effort into making sure things are perfect. I'm completely obsessed with details, so you don't have to worry about anything being out of place.
I promise to respect your interests and concerns. I will share my knowledge and experience with you, but I also recognize that this is your day, and more importantly, a reflection of you as a couple. I will not overshare opinions that are not requested.
I promise to make your wedding planning experience stress-free and fun. You have a whole amazing life to plan, so let me take care of all the little details for this one big day!